Anchor installed in face shell w/ screen tube in hollow cell
- Threaded rods must comply with ASTM F1554 Grade 36 minimum.
- The tabulated allowable loads are based on a safety factor of 5.0 for installations under the IBC and IRC.
- Edge distances may be reduced to 4" with a corresponding 32% reduction in tension capacity. Shear capacity is unaffected.
- Values for 8-inch wide, lightweight, medium-weight and normal-weight concrete masonry units with min. compressive strength of 1,900 psi and 1 1/4" thick face shell.
- Embedment depth is measured from the outside face of the concrete masonry unit.
- Refer to in-service temperature sensitivity chart for allowable load adjustment for temperature.
- Allowable loads may not be increased for short-term loading due to wind or seismic forces. Wall design must satisfy applicable design standards and be capable of withstanding applied loads.
- Screen tubes not for use with SET1.7KTA.
- Set drill to rotation-only mode when drilling into hollow CMU.