GALLERY: roll over images below to see larger image
- Single shot firing.
- Engineered for continuous use, high reliability and low maintenance.
- Fastener Length: 1/2" through 2 1/2" (3" & 4" washered)
- Fastener Type: .300" or 8mm headed fasteners
or 1/4"-20 threaded studs
- Load Caliber: .22 single loads, gray through yellow (Levels 1–4). Note: Not for use with 22 caliber
straight wall loads
- Length: 13 7/8"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.
KEY FASTENING APPLICATIONS
- Furring strips
- Framing pins
- Electrical boxes
- Ceiling clips
The PT-22 is sold individually in a tool box with accessories or in a retail package (see below).
Common Repair Parts
- Model PT-DC108 for tools with a serial number below 5000.
- Model PT-DC107 for tools with a serial number below 5000.
- Model PT-DC122 for tools with a serial number below 5000.
- See tool repair and maintenance kits.
TOOLS ARE SOLD IN A RUGGED TOOL BOX COMPLETE WITH*:
- Operator's manual
- Spall suppressor
- Tools for disassembly
- Safety glasses / ear plugs
- Cleaning brushes
- Operator's exam and caution sign
*These items not supplied with the PT-22-RB retail package.
PT-22 Retail Package Product Data