GALLERY: roll over images below to see larger image
The PT-22P is a single-shot fastening tool engineered for continuous use, high reliability and low maintenance. The all-aluminum body of the PT-22P also provides rugged durability.
- Fastener Length: 1/2" – 1 1/2"
- Fastener Type: .300 inch or 8mm headed fasteners or 1/4"-20 threaded studs
- Firing Action: Single shot
- Load Caliber: .22 single loads, gray through yellow (Levels 1–4). Note: Not for use with 22 caliber straight wall loads
- Length: 14"
- Weight: 4 lbs. 7 oz.
KEY FASTENING APPLICATIONS
- Drywall track
- Furring strips
- Framing pins
- Electrical boxes
- Ceiling clips
TOOL IS SOLD IN A RUGGED TOOL BOX COMPLETE WITH:
- Operator's manual
- Spall suppressor
- Tools for disassembly
- Safety glasses / ear plugs
- Cleaning brushes
- Operator's exam and caution sign
- One additional piston
Common Repair Parts
The PT-22P is sold individually in a tool box with accessories.