Construction Estimation Software Specialist (Pipeline Implementer)
Our Pipeline Implementer oversees implementation of CG Visions Pipeline software for a specific client or a variety of clients. They do this to a quality that meets or exceeds total customer satisfaction, while working with an external team to ensure quantity and quality of work is meeting or exceeding the customer requirements along with the following job requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing above average level of customer service to all customers (internal and external)
- Leading discovery sessions on client specific standards and estimation practices and standards
- Primary contact for a client providing contract and project insight, direction, and guidance
- Creating and maintaining project schedules in designated application
- Assist in establishing, creation, and maintenance of client specifications and standards
- Performing client specific training on utilization and setup of Pipeline application
- Creation of quotes for work being completed based on established contract
- Developing and maintaining moderate productivity speed, quality control and accuracy on projects for yourself and the client
- Communication of performance, client concerns, and questions effectively with management.
- Effectively communicate all services of CG Visions with a client
- Organization and input of client data
- Responsible for minimal supervisory responsibilities requiring providing direction to clients on specific tasks and processes; and providing feedback to their supervisors as to any issues or successes that may be occurring.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Some additional duties may include but are not limited to:
- Sitting at computer throughout the work day with high attention to detail with high level of cognitive skills while inputting information through a keyboard and mouse
- Participation in research and development projects including new technologies for increased efficiency in the Home Building industry when requested
- Training of new team members on client and/or base plan standards and basic usage of a specific BIM application.
- Billing and or time reporting of the team and evaluation of team efficiency and effectiveness
- Participation and/or administration of quarterly employee updates and annual reviews
Education & Certification Requirements:
|Required or Preferred
||Degree or Certification
||Bachelor's of Science Degree in Construction Management or equal degree program with previous estimation experience.
- High Math Proficiency
- Detailed knowledge of residential construction practices
- Ability to interpret construction documents
- Detailed knowledge of residential purchasing activities, processes & scheduling
- Experience with residential construction management or estimation software
- High attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work as a contributive member of a high performing team
- 2+ years' experience residential estimating applications.
- On site field construction experience desired
- Experience and a firm understanding of construction documents
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Time Management
- Process Management
- Action Oriented
- Timely Decision Making
- Conflict Management
- Driving results
- Motivating others
- Comfortable around Executives
Travel Required / %: Overnight Travel of --50%
This full-time, exempt position is located in Lafayette, IN.
Relocation will not be considered for this position.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job posted: 3/15/2018
Please Note: All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
In keeping with the Company's commitment to the communities in which it does business, we are an equal opportunity employer.