Our .NET Developer will ensure total customer satisfaction is met or exceeded by designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be an integral part of the application development team, with special emphasis on implementing the business logic and data access layer of application code (TSQL, C#, VB and ASP.NET, etc.).
- Review, analyze, and modify existing proprietary applications to correct errors, improve performance and add new features.
- Meet and exceed expected reliability standards of all code.
- Work in a team environment, take direction, collaborate in meetings and effectively communicate with the team with a positive and forward-thinking attitude.
- Provide above average level of customer service to all customers (internal and external).
- Manage personal time to meet established deadlines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Some additional duties may include but are not limited to:
- Sitting at computer throughout the work day with high attention to detail with high level of cognitive skills while inputting information through a keyboard and mouse
- Participation in research and development projects including new technologies for increased efficiency in the Home Building industry when requested
- Utilization of VersionOne to review sprint schedules and workloads.
Education & Certification Requirements:
|Required or Preferred
||Degree or Certification
||Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience developing on the .Net platform
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft .NET Methodologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET/C#, ADO.NET, TSQL, SOAP and REST Web Services
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft development tools such as Visual Studio IDE and SQL Management Studio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be task focused in an agile environment and work effectively with little supervision
- Thorough knowledge of residential home building practices
This full-time, exempt position is located in Lafayette, IN.
Relocation will not be considered for this position.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job posted: 11/1/2018
Please Note: All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
In keeping with the Company's commitment to the communities in which it does business, we are an equal opportunity employer.