APGT Gazebo Tie
On This Page
The APGT gazebo tie series adds strength and rigidity to six-sided gazebo connections.
APGT2 — connects 2x rafter and top plate to post in six-sided gazebo. Adds strength and rigidity to three-way connection.
APGT6 — connects six 2x rafters at top of six-sided gazebo.
APGTF — connects bottom 2x rim joists to post in six-sided gazebo. Allows installation over post base for adjustable height of rim joists.
- APGT6 — 18 gauge
- APGT2, APGTF — 16 gauge
- ZMAX® with black powder coat
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Minimum 2x6 rafter size
- APGT6 — bend one time only
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||Coating||Packaging Qty.|
|APGT2||16||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|APGT6||18||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|APGTF||16||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
- All fasteners are Outdoor Accents SD10112DBB connector screws.
Code Reports & Compliance