APRTC Rigid Tie® Corner Connector
On This Page
The Outdoor Accents® APRTC2 is a uniquely designed Rigid Tie connector that connects two horizontal members at a corner to a vertical wood member. Manufactured to high-quality standards to ensure solid performance, this corner Rigid Tie connector features ZMAX® galvanization with a black powder-coat finish for added corrosion resistance. As part of the Outdoor Accents Accessories line, this decorative hardware connector can be used with either the Mission Collection® or Avant Collection™, as well as separately to add flair to any outdoor project.
- Versatile utility connector for joining wood members together in a corner connection without angled cuts
- Fastens with Simpson Strong-Tie® Outdoor Accents 1 1/2" connector screws (not included)
- Easier and stronger than angled fastening
- 18 gauge
- ZMAX with black powder coat
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Always follow manufacturer’s instructions when using power tools and building equipment
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Post/Joist Size||Ga.||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|APRTC2||2x4 post; 2x joist||18||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|Model No.||Post Size||Joist Size||Fastener Quantity||Allowable Load (DF/SP)|
|Post||Joist||Floor (100)||Roof (125)|
- Allowable loads must be equally distributed on both joists.
- All fasteners are Outdoor Accents SD10112DBB connector screws.
- Fasteners sold seperately.
Code Reports & Compliance