Outdoor Accents® Connector Screw
Outdoor Accents® Accessories
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Outdoor Accents® Accessories. You can also view product information related to the category: Exterior Wood Screws
The Outdoor Accents connector screw reduces installation time by driving easily without predrilling. Designed for installation with the Outdoor Accents APA21 90° angle, the screw’s black finish accents any outdoor living project. The sharp point of the screw enables fast starts, and the patented serrated threads reduce torque for improved drivability.
- Use with Outdoor Accents Decorative Hardware (sold separately) for an appealing look
- 1/4" hex head reduces cam-out for easier installation and helps avoid stripping of the head during installation (1/4" hex drive included)
- Optimized heat treating for ductility and strength
- The single-fastener steel-side-plate allowable load of the SD10 exceeds the shear load of a 16d common nail
- Heat-treated carbon steel
- Double-barrier black proprietary coating
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Fastening Systems CatalogC-F-2017A full-color catalog containing Simpson Strong-Tie fastener solutions, including our Strong-Drive®, Deck-Drive®, Quik Drive® and stainless-steel product lines.Catalog
Deck Connection and Fastening GuideF-DECKCODE17A guide to recognizing deck deficiencies and building safer, stronger, longer-lasting outdoor deck structures.Product Guide
Outdoor Accents® Project WorksheetDIY-C-OAWS17The DIY-C-OAWS17 is a tri-fold brochure that lists all of the products in the Outdoor Accents decorative hardware line in worksheet format for customers.Worksheet
Feuille de calcul pour le projetDIY-C-OAWS17CFUne brochure à trois volets répertoriant tous les produits de la gamme de quincaillerie de décoration Outdoor Accents en format de feuille de calcul pour les clients.Worksheet
Designed for Building, Designed for LivingF-C-OADH17A flier providing product information for the Outdoor Accents® decorative hardware, as well as technical information and engineering tables.Flier
Designed for Building, Designed for LivingF-C-OADH17-RA flier providing product information for the Outdoor Accents® decorative hardware, as well as technical information and engineering tables.Flier
Designed for building. Designed for living. Outdoor Accents® decorative hardwareS-C-OADECK17A flier introducing the new Outdoor Accents® line of decorative hardware. These load-rated connectors and fasteners provide both design elegance and structural strength to outdoor-living structures.Flier
Conçu pour la construction. Conçu pour vivreF-C-OADH17CFUn dépliant fournissant des informations de produit pour la quincaillerie de décoration Outdoor Accents®, ainsi que des tables d’information et d’ingénierie techniques.Flier
Show 6 MoreShow Less
Product Information Tables
|Size||Length (in.)||Retail Pack Quantity||Master Carton Quantity||Model No.|
Outdoor Accents Connector Screw
- Withdrawal loads and steel-side-plate shear loads are based on testing per AC233.
- Allowable loads are shown at the wood load duration factor of CD = 1.00. Loads may be increased for load duration per the building code up to a CD = 1.60.
- Withdrawal loads in lb./in. of thread penetration into the side grain of the main member.
|Part||IAPMO UES ER||ICC-ES ESR||City of Los Angeles||State of Florida|