Outdoor Accents® Structural Wood Screw
Outdoor Accents® Accessories
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Outdoor Accents® Accessories. You can also view product information related to the category: Exterior Wood Screws
The Outdoor Accents structural wood screw reduces installation time by driving easily without predrilling. When combined with the patent-pending, load-rated Outdoor Accents hex-head washer, the solution delivers the decorative appearance of a bolt connection but with a much easier installation. The structural screw and washer are sold separately from each other and from the Outdoor Accents connectors.
- Use with Outdoor Accents Decorative Hardware and hex-head washer (sold separately) for an appealing look
- Use Outdoor Accents structural wood screw solitarily as a wood-to-wood fastener
- Patented 4CUT™ point ensures fast starts, reduces installation torque and eliminates the need for predrilling in most applications
- Underhead nibs offer greater control when seating the head
Fastening Systems CatalogC-F-2017A full-color catalog containing Simpson Strong-Tie fastener solutions, including our Strong-Drive®, Deck-Drive®, Quik Drive® and stainless-steel product lines.Catalog
Deck Connection and Fastening GuideF-DECKCODE17A guide to recognizing deck deficiencies and building safer, stronger, longer-lasting outdoor deck structures.Product Guide
Outdoor Accents® Project WorksheetDIY-C-OAWS17The DIY-C-OAWS17 is a tri-fold brochure that lists all of the products in the Outdoor Accents decorative hardware line in worksheet format for customers.Worksheet
Feuille de calcul pour le projetDIY-C-OAWS17CFUne brochure à trois volets répertoriant tous les produits de la gamme de quincaillerie de décoration Outdoor Accents en format de feuille de calcul pour les clients.Worksheet
Designed for Building, Designed for LivingF-C-OADH17A flier providing product information for the Outdoor Accents® decorative hardware, as well as technical information and engineering tables.Flier
Designed for Building, Designed for LivingF-C-OADH17-RA flier providing product information for the Outdoor Accents® decorative hardware, as well as technical information and engineering tables.Flier
Designed for building. Designed for living. Outdoor Accents® decorative hardwareS-C-OADECK17A flier introducing the new Outdoor Accents® line of decorative hardware. These load-rated connectors and fasteners provide both design elegance and structural strength to outdoor-living structures.Flier
Conçu pour la construction. Conçu pour vivreF-C-OADH17CFUn dépliant fournissant des informations de produit pour la quincaillerie de décoration Outdoor Accents®, ainsi que des tables d’information et d’ingénierie techniques.Flier
Show 6 MoreShow Less
Product Information Tables
|Size Dia. x L (in.)||Thread Length (in.)||Retail Pack Quantity||Master Carton Quantity||Model No.|
|0.220 x 3 1/2||2||12||10||SDWS22312DBBRC12|
|0.220 x 3 1/2||2||50||6||SDWS22312DBB-R50|
|0.220 x 5 1/2||2 3/4||12||10||SDWS22512DBBRC12|
SDWS Outdoor Accents Structural Wood Screw with STN22 Hex-Head Washer – Wood to Wood/Steel
See footnotes below.
Outdoor Accents® Structural Wood Screw-Wood to Wood
- Allowable loads are for connections between two members with full thread penetration into the main member.
- Allowable loads are shown at the wood load duration factor of CD = 1.0. Loads may be increased for load duration per the building code up to a
CD = 1.60.Tabulated values must be multiplied by all applicable adjustment factors per the NDS.
- Minimum spacing, edge and end distance requirements are per IAPMO-UES ER-192.
- Loads are based on installation into the side grain of the wood with the screw axis perpendicular to the face of the member.
|Part||IAPMO UES ER||ICC-ES ESR||City of Los Angeles||State of Florida|