Outdoor Accents® Hex-Head Washer
Outdoor Accents® Accessories
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Outdoor Accents® Accessories. You can also view product information related to the category: Specialty Fasteners
The Outdoor Accents hex-head washer provides the decorative appearance of a bolted connection. Its patent-pending design provides an easier and significantly faster installation time compared to through-bolting. The patent-pending hex-head washer is code listed (IAPMO-UES ER-192) and is designed exclusively to help fasten Outdoor Accents post bases, T and L straps and angles.
- Combined with the Outdoor Accents structural wood screw, it provides a structural load-rated solution
- Easy to install
- Quik Guard® black coating for exterior use with a black powder-coat finish
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Fastening Systems CatalogC-F-2017A full-color catalog containing Simpson Strong-Tie fastener solutions, including our Strong-Drive®, Deck-Drive®, Quik Drive® and stainless-steel product lines.Catalog
Outdoor Accents® Project WorksheetDIY-C-OAWS17The DIY-C-OAWS17 is a tri-fold brochure that lists all of the products in the Outdoor Accents decorative hardware line in worksheet format for customers.Worksheet
Feuille de calcul pour le projetDIY-C-OAWS17CFUne brochure à trois volets répertoriant tous les produits de la gamme de quincaillerie de décoration Outdoor Accents en format de feuille de calcul pour les clients.Worksheet
Designed for Building, Designed for LivingF-C-OADH17A flier providing product information for the Outdoor Accents® decorative hardware, as well as technical information and engineering tables.Flier
Designed for Building, Designed for LivingF-C-OADH17-RA flier providing product information for the Outdoor Accents® decorative hardware, as well as technical information and engineering tables.Flier
Designed for building. Designed for living. Outdoor Accents® decorative hardwareS-C-OADECK17A flier introducing the new Outdoor Accents® line of decorative hardware. These load-rated connectors and fasteners provide both design elegance and structural strength to outdoor-living structures.Flier
Conçu pour la construction. Conçu pour vivreF-C-OADH17CFUn dépliant fournissant des informations de produit pour la quincaillerie de décoration Outdoor Accents®, ainsi que des tables d’information et d’ingénierie techniques.Flier
Show 5 MoreShow Less
Product Information Tables
|Model No.||Thread Length (in.)||Allowable Shear Loads (lb.)|
|2x Wood Side Member||12-Ga. Steel Side Member|
|DF/SP||SPF/HF||Western Cedar||DF/SP||SPF/HF||Western Cedar|
|SDWS22312DBB with STN22||2||235||192||179||470||385||320|
|SDWS22512DBB with STN22||2 3/4||465||430||395||640||495||425|
- Allowable loads are for connections between two members with full thread penetration into the main member.
- Allowable loads are shown at the wood load duration factor of CD = 1.0. Loads may be increased for load duration per the building code up to a
CD = 1.60.Tabulated values must be multiplied by all applicable adjustment factors per the NDS.
- Minimum spacing, edge, and end distance requirements are per IAPMO-UES ER-192.
- Loads are based on installation into the side grain of the wood with the screw axis perpendicular to the face of the member.
|Part||IAPMO UES ER||ICC-ES ESR||City of Los Angeles||State of Florida|