FX-702 Oven-Dried Rounded Silica Filler is a non-angular, washed and well-graded natural silica aggregate. FX-702 is designed for use as economical filler and broadcast sand used with various Simpson Strong-Tie® coating systems and mortars.
CSI Specification03 01 00 Maintenance of Concrete
03 63 00 Epoxy Grouting
Specification ComplianceMeets or exceeds ASTM C33 performance requirements except for grading.
- Oven-dried prior to packaging
- Consistent gradation
- Convenient packaging
- Improved appearance for broadcast systems
- For use as an economical filler in various polymer systems
- Wear course in various broadcast coating systems
- 0.45 ft.3 (0.013 m3) per 50 lb. (22.7 kg)
Store indoors in a dry location
Shelf Life4 years in unopened packaging
- 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag (FX702-50)
- 50 lb. (22.7 kg) pail (FX702-50P)
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product One-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099