ABL Anchor Bolt Locator
On This Page
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Anchor Holders. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Strong-Rod® ATS Components, Concrete Connectors for Cold-Formed Steel Construction
The ABL enables the accurate and secure placement of anchor bolts on concrete-deck forms prior to concrete placement. The structural heavy-hex nut is attached to a pre-formed steel "chair," which eliminates the need for an additional nut on the bottom of the anchor bolt. Electro-galvanized versions available for HDG anchor bolts. Order ABL-OST when using HDG anchor bolts.
- Designed for optimum concrete flow
- Installed with (2) nails or (2) screws
- Meets code requirement for 1" standoff
- Available for anchor rod diameter 1/2" to 1 1/4"
- Designed for use with SAR anchors
- Nut — heavy hex; chair — steel
- Nut — none or electro-galvanized; chair — G90
- US Patents 8,621,816; 8,381,482
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- Cold-Formed Steel Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
Product Information Tables
Code Reports & Compliance