CSS V-Wrap™ GA Glass Fiber Anchor
On This Page
CSS V-Wrap GA is a high-strength, unidirectional glass fiber anchor designed to be field laminated with CSS V-Wrap 770 epoxy to create a glass-fiber-reinforced polymer (GFRP) composite anchor for improving force transfer.
- Manufactured using ICC-approved raw materials
- High tensile modulus and strength
- Various finish options
The CSS V-Wrap GA glass fiber anchor is combined with CSS V-Wrap epoxies and can be used as a standalone reinforcement or to improve end details and anchorage of various CSS V-Wrap designs.
- Load increases
- Seismic strengthening
- Repair of structural elements
- Change in structural system
- Design or construction defects
- Store dry at 40°F – 90°F (4°C – 32°C)
- 10 years
CSS V-Wrap GA are special-order E-glass anchors available in the diameters listed below in custom lengths in folded versions for termination anchoring and unfolded versions for through anchoring. Please contact Simpson Strong-Tie for ordering instructions.
|Part #||Diameter||Saturating Rates1|
|CV-GA25X||1/4" (6.4 mm)||0.2 US gal. (0.6 L)|
|CV-GA37X||3/8" (9.5 mm)||0.4 US gal. (1.4 L)|
|CV-GA50X||1/2" (12.7 mm)||0.7 US gal. (2.5 L)|
|CV-GA62X||5/8" (15.9 mm)||1.0 US gal. (3.9 L)|
|CV-GA75X||3/4" (19.1 mm)||1.5 US gal. (5.6 L)|
|CV-GA87X||7/8" (22.2 mm)||2.0 US gal. (7.6 L)|
|CV-GA100X||1" (25.4 mm)||2.6 US gal. (9.9 L)|
|CV-GA112X||1 1/8" (28.6 mm)||3.3 US gal. (12.5 L)|
|CV-GA125X||1 1/4" (31.8 mm)||4.1 US gal. (15.5 L)|
|CV-GA137X||1 3/8" (34.9 mm)||5.0 US gal. (18.7 L)|
|CV-GA150X||1 1/2" (38.1 mm)||5.9 US gal. (22.3 L)|
1. Saturating rates based on 100 anchors (12" long) saturated with CSS V-Wrap 770 and are highly dependent on saturating method, waste, etc.
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie® RPS Product Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099
Code Reports & Compliance