CSS V-Wrap™ HMCA Carbon Fiber Anchor
CSS V-Wrap HMCA is a high-strength, high-modulus unidirectional carbon fiber anchor. This fiber is designed to be field laminated with CSS V-Wrap 770 epoxy to create a carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite. The composite can be used as a standalone reinforcement or for improving force transfer.
- Manufactured using ICC-approved raw materials
- High tensile modulus and strength
- Various finish options
The CSS V-Wrap HMCA carbon fiber anchor is combined with CSS V-Wrap epoxies and can be used as a standalone reinforcement or to improve end details and anchorage of various CSS V-Wrap designs.
- Load increases
- Seismic strengthening
- Repair of structural elements
- Change in structural system
- Design or construction defects
- Store dry at 40°F – 90°F (4°C – 32°C)
- 10 years
CSS V-Wrap HMCA are special-order carbon-fiber anchors available in the diameters listed below in custom lengths in folded versions for termination anchoring and unfolded versions for through anchoring. Please contact Simpson Strong-Tie for ordering instructions.
|Part #||Diameter||Saturating Rates1|
|CV-HMCA25X||1/4" (6.4 mm)||0.2 US gal. (0.8 L)|
|CV-HMCA37X||3/8" (9.5 mm)||0.5 US gal. (1.7 L)|
|CV-HMCA50X||1/2" (12.7 mm)||0.8 US gal. (3.1 L)|
|CV-HMCA62X||5/8" (15.9 mm)||1.3 US gal. (4.8 L)|
|CV-HMCA75X||3/4" (19.1 mm)||1.8 US gal. (7.0 L)|
|CV-HMCA87X||7/8" (22.2 mm)||2.5 US gal. (9.5 L)|
|CV-HMCA100X||1" (25.4 mm)||3.3 US gal. (12.4 L)|
|CV-HMCA112X||1 1/8" (28.6 mm)||4.1 US gal. (15.7 L)|
|CV-HMCA125X||1 1/4" (31.8 mm)||5.1 US gal. (19.4 L)|
|CV-HMCA137X||1 3/8" (34.9 mm)||6.2 US gal. (23.4 L)|
|CV-HMCA150X||1 1/2" (38.1 mm)||7.4 US gal. (27.9 L)|
1. Saturating rates based on 100 anchors (12" long) saturated with CSS V-Wrap 770 and are highly dependent on saturating method, waste, etc.
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie® RPS Product Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099
Code Reports & Compliance