ABL Anchor Bolt Locator
Strong-Rod® ATS Components
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Strong-Rod® ATS Components. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Anchor Holders, Concrete Connectors for Cold-Formed Steel Construction
The ABL enables the accurate and secure placement of anchor bolts on concrete-deck forms prior to concrete placement. The structural heavy hex nut is attached to a preformed steel “chair,” which eliminates the need for an additional nut on the bottom of the anchor bolt.
- Designed for optimum concrete flow
- Installs with (2) nails or (2) screws
- Provides 1" standoff (clear cover)
- Available for anchor rod diameters from 1/2" to 1 1/4"
- For use with hot-dip galvanized anchor rods, specify “OST” for oversized threads
- Nut — none or electro-galvanized; chair — G90
- US Patents 8,621,816; 8,381,482
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- Cold-Formed Steel Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
Product Information Tables
Code Reports & Compliance