APHH Concealed-Flange Heavy Joist Hanger
On This Page
Outdoor Accents® Avant Collection™
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Outdoor Accents® Avant Collection™. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Outdoor Accents® Essentials, Outdoor Accents® Mission Collection®
APHH heavy hangers connect 4x and 6x beams to girders. These concealed-flange hangers feature straight edges and provide a cleaner-looking installation for joist connections. Available in a range of sizes, the hangers install easily to the joist with the Outdoor Accents® structural wood screw and hex-head washer, and to the header with the Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screw.
- 12 gauge
- ZMAX® galvanized with black powder coat
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Use the Outdoor Accents structural wood screw (SDWS22312DBB) and hex-head washer (STN22) to connect to the joist
- Use the Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screw (SDS25300) to connect to the header
- Fasteners sold separately
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
- Uplift loads have been increased for earthquake or wind loading with no further increase allowed. Reduce where other loads govern.
- All fasteners are Simpson Strong-Tie® SDS25300 to the header and SDWS22312DBB with STN22 hex-head washer to the joist.
- Fasteners sold separately.
Code Reports & Compliance