APVST Flat Strap
The Outdoor Accents decorative hardware product line features connectors and fasteners that bring beauty and strength to custom outdoor living structures. The APVST flat strap works for lumber in both nominal and rough sizes. It can be used to connect two beams together or added to any project as a decorative accent. Part of the Avant Collection.
- The Avant Collection features straight edges and chamfered corners for a clean, timeless design
- Installs with the Outdoor Accents structural screw and hex-head washer (fasteners sold separately)
- 12-gauge steel
- ZMAX® galvanized with black powder-coat offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||W (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|APVST412||12||3||11 1/4||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|APVST610||12||5||9 3/4||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
- Allowable loads have been increased for wind or earthquake loading with no further increase allowed. Reduce where other loads govern.
- Connector table loads and fastener quantities are listed for two parts. For single part installations, use half the listed values.
- All fasteners are Outdoor Accents SDWS22312DBB structural wood screws inserted through an STN22 hex-head washer.
- Fasteners sold separately.
Code Reports & Compliance