Outdoor Accents® Hex-Head Washer
On This Page
Outdoor Accents® Avant Collection™
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Outdoor Accents® Avant Collection™. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Outdoor Accents® Essentials, Outdoor Accents® Mission Collection®, Specialty Fasteners
The Outdoor Accents hex-head washer provides the decorative appearance of a bolted connection. Its patented design provides an easier and significantly faster installation time than through-bolting. The hex-head washer is designed to help fasten Outdoor Accents post bases, T and L straps, angles, gable plates and heavy joist hangers.
- Combined with the Outdoor Accents structural wood screw (SDWSDBB), it provides a structural load-rated solution
- Easy to install
- Code listed in IAPMO-UES ER-192
- Quik Guard® black coating for exterior use
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Product Information Table
|Hex-Head Dia. (in.)||Hex-Head Washer Dia. (in.)||Retail Pack Quantity||Master Carton Quantity||Model No.|
Outdoor Accents® Structural Wood Screw with Hex-Head Washer
- Allowable loads are for connections between two members with full screw thread penetration into the main member.
- Allowable loads are shown at a wood load duration factor of CD = 1.0. Loads may be increased for load duration per the building code up to a CD = 1.6. Tabulated values must be multiplied by all applicable NDS adjustment factors.
- Minimum spacing, edge, and end distance requirements are per IAPMO-UES ER-192.
- Loads are based on installation into the side grain of the wood with the screw axis perpendicular to the face of the member.
Code Reports & Compliance