LBPS Light Bearing Plate with Slotted Hole
On This Page
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Bearing Plates. You can also view product information related to the category: Concrete Connectors for Cold-Formed Steel Construction
The LBPS is designed to provide a greater bearing surface than standard-cut washers and help distribute the load at critical connections. This light bearing plate features a slotted hole that allows for adjustability to account for bolts that are not in the middle of the sill plate. The LBPS offers increased flexibility while meeting the latest code requirements for 2x4 and 2x6 walls.
- Eliminates the need for standard-cut washers when used with Titen HD® heavy-duty screw anchors
- Slotted hole allows for adjustability
- Standard galvanized finish for extra corrosion resistance
- 9/64-in. steel
- Galvanized or ZMAX® coating; see Corrosion Information
- See General Notes.
- Standard cut-washer required with LBPS slotted bearing plates. Washer not required when used with Titen HD heavy-duty screw anchors.
- Tighten LBPS to each anchor bolt with nut and standard cut-washer.
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- Cold-Formed Steel Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Corrosion Information
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Bolt Dia. (in.)||Thickness (in.)||W (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|LBPS 1/2||1/2||9/64||3||3||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
|LBPS 5/8||5/8||9/64||3||3||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
Code Reports & Compliance