CSS-BCF06 Bidirectional Carbon Fabric
On This Page
CSS-BCF06 is a 0/90-degree bidirectional, high-strength, non-corrosive carbon fabric designed to be field laminated with CSS-ES saturant resin to create a carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite for structural reinforcement applications.
- High strength
- Ambient cure
- Low aesthetic impact
- Various finish coatings
- Underwater use when saturated with CSS-ES saturant
- Weight: 6 oz./yd.2
- Seismic retrofit
- Load rating upgrade
- Damage repair
- Defect remediation
- Blast mitigation
- Store material in a dry area with no exposure to moisture.
- 10 years in unopened, undamaged carton
Roll Size (Width x Length) / Model No.
- 25 in. (635 mm) x 312 ft. (95 m) / CSS-BCF0625
- 50 in. (1,270 mm) x 312 ft. (95 m) / CSS-BCF0650
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product Five-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099
Code Reports & Compliance