CSS-CBGF424 Code-Listed Bidirectional E-Glass Fabric
On This Page
CSS-CBGF424 is a +/- 45-degree bidirectional, high-strength, non-corrosive E-glass fabric designed to be field laminated with CSS-ES saturant resin to create a glass-fiber-reinforced polymer (GFRP) composite for structural reinforcement applications. This product has been evaluated per ICC-ES AC125 for concrete and unreinforced masonry strengthening using externally bonded fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) composite systems.
- Ambient Cure
- Low aesthetic impact
- Various finish coating
- Weight: 24 oz./yd.2
- Seismic retrofit
- Load rating upgrade
- Damage repair
- Defect remediation
- Blast mitigation
- Store material in a dry area with no exposure to moisture.
- 10 years in unopened, undamaged carton
Roll Size (Width x Length) / Model No.
- 25 in. x 150 ft. (635 mm x 46 m) / CSS-CBGF42425
- 50 in. x 150 ft. (1,270 mm x 46 m) / CSS-CBGF42450
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product Five-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099
Code Reports & Compliance