CBPC Column Base
The cast-in-place CBPC column base helps prevent wood members from rotating. The bottom of its base plate is designed to be flush with the concrete. The CBPC features a powder-coated black paint for a more finished look.
As noted in tables
Textured powder-coated flat black paint
InstallationUse all specified fasteners. See General Notes.
- Notched alternatives: OCB Column Bases
- Non-ornamental alternatives: CB
- Allowable loads have been increased 60% for wind or earthquake loading. No further increase allowed; reduce where other loads govern.
- See LCB/CB for glulam beam sizes. Add PC to the model, i.e. CB5-6PC.
- Minimum side cover for full loads is 3" for CBs.
- Install with bottom of base flush with concrete.
- Post bases do not provide adequate resistance to prevent members from rotating about the base and therefore are not recommended for non top-supported installations (such as fences or unbraced carports).
|Part||IAPMO UES ER||ICC-ES ESR||City of Los Angeles||State of Florida|
|CB810PC||No code listing: Please contact us for test data.|
|CB88PC||No code listing. Please contact us for test data.|
|CBPC||See specific model numbers for code listings.|