HTPC Heavy T-Shaped, Black Powder-Coated Strap Tie
The Indoor Architectural Products HTPC is an ornamental beam-to-column tie designed for interior applications. The T shape of this heavy utility strap provides flexibility for use in a variety of applications. The HTPC is part of our Classic Collection, featuring modern smooth edges and clean lines. Along with its powder-coat finish, this tie is ideal for projects where the connectors are visible. When installed in pairs with machine bolts in double shear, the HTPC is load rated.
- Installs with machine bolts
- Designed to resist wind and seismic forces
- Black powder coat
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||W (in.)||H (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|1212HTPC||7||2 1/2||12||12||Powder Coating, Black||1|
|1616HTPC||7||2 1/2||16||16||Powder Coating, Black||1|
- 1212HTPC and 1616HTPC are to be installed in pairs with machine bolts in double shear.
A single part with machine bolts in single shear is not load rated.
- Allowable loads are based on a minimum member thickness of 3 1/2".
- 1212HTPC and 1616HTPC loads assume a continuous beam.
Code Reports & Compliance