PSPC Strap, Black Powder Coated
The Indoor Architectural Products PSPC is a precut strap designed for ornamental applications. This strap supports heavy, concentrated loads by creating a strong connection between wood members. The load-rated PSPC is part of our Classic Collection, featuring modern smooth edges and clean lines. The powder-coat finish on the PSPC provides a decorative look in applications where the connector is visible.
- Installs with machine bolts
- Designed to resist wind and seismic forces
- Black powder coat
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Non-ornamental alternative: PS piling strap
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||W (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|PS218PC||7||2||18||Powder Coating, Black||1|
|PS418PC||7||4||18||Powder Coating, Black||1|
|PS720PC||7||6 3/4||20||Powder Coating, Black||1|
These products are available with additional corrosion protection.
- See General Notes for Straps and Ties.
- Posts and beams may consist of multiple members provided they are connected independently of the strap fasteners.
- PSPC loads are per part (not pair). Loads are based on perpendicular-to-grain loading in the beam and parallel-to-grain loading in the post and assume a minimum member thickness of 3 1/2". PSPC straps must be positioned such that bolt end and edge distances meet NDS minimum requirements.
Code Reports & Compliance