BT Brick Ties
Brick ties provide a connection between the wood structure and brick façade.
- 22 gauge
- Galvanized; available in Type 304 stainless steel (order as BTBSS)
- Holes sized for 10d commons. See code for spacing requirements.
- BT-R100 = retail pack of 100; BTB = bulk carton of 500
- International Residential Code® — 2012 R703.7.4; 2015 R703.8.4
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Corrosion Information
- Corrosion-Resistant Products
|Part||IAPMO UES ER||ICC-ES ESR||City of Los Angeles||State of Florida|
|BT||See specific model numbers for code listings.|
|BT-R100||No code listing. Please contact us for test data.|
|BTB||Prescriptive code: Products which meet prescriptive code requirements.|