PSCA Panel Sheathing Clip
On This Page
Clips and Ties
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Clips and Ties. You can also view product information related to the category: Misc. Connectors for Cold-Formed Steel Construction
The PSCA is designed to brace unsupported sheathing edges when sheathing meets edge to edge without a rafter for support. This light sheathing clip provides a 1/8" gap to address shrinkage and expansion of roof sheathing. Inserted over the edges of adjacent plywood panels, the PSCA reduces deflection and keeps panels even to maintain a level plane on the structure.
- Provides a secure environment for sheathing
- Support for shrinkage and expansion over time
- Galvanized for corrosion resistance
- 20 ga. (33 mil)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Match the sheathing clip size with the panel thickness
- Maximum spans may be reduced for low slopes or high uniform loads; refer to sheathing manufacturer’s installation instructions
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||Panel Thickness (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|PSCA 1/2||20||1/2||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
|PSCA 15/32||20||15/32||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
|PSCA 5/8||20||5/8||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
|PSCA 7/16||20||7/16||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
|Span Rating||Panel Thickness (in.)||Model No.||Maximum Roof Sheathing Span||No. of Clips Per Span 2|
|With Clip||Without Clip|
- Span rating and Maximum Roof Sheathing Spans are for reference only. Refer to IBC Table 2304.8 (3) for additional important information.
- Maximum roof sheathing span with a single PSCA is 28". For spans > 28", use two PSCAs.
Code Reports & Compliance