PC Standing-Seam-Roofing Panel Clip Screw (Collated)
On This Page
Collated Interior Wood Screws
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Collated Interior Wood Screws. You can also view product information related to the category: Collated Exterior Wood Screws
- Pancake head
- #2 square drive (driver bit in each box; replacement bit model BIT2S; use BIT2SU for Quik Guard® models)
- Type-17 point
- Straight collation
- Type 410 stainless steel is coated for additional corrosion protection
- Standing-seam-roofing panel clips to wood
- Industry studies show that hardened fasteners can experience performance problems in wet or corrosive environments. Accordingly, use this product in dry, interior and noncorrosive environments only.
- Type 410 stainless-steel models are subject to quantities on hand or may require special ordering and are subject to minimum order quantities and longer lead times. Call Simpson Strong-Tie for details (800) 999-5099.
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Coating/Material||Screw Size||Length (in.)||Head Diameter (in.)||Drive Type||Head Type||Thread Type||Point Type||Compatible Tools||Packaging Qty.|
|SSPC1BS1012||Type 410 Stainless Steel||#10||1||-||#2 Square||Pancake Head||Fine Threads||Type-17 Point||Quik Drive® PROPP150G2||1500|
|PCQ112BS1012||Quik Guard® Coating||#10||1 1/2||0.405||#2 Square, Undersized||Pancake Head||Fine Threads||Type-17 Point||Quik Drive® PROPP150G2||1500|
|PC1BS1012||Clear Zinc Coating||#10||1||-||#2 Square||Pancake Head||Fine Threads||Type-17 Point||Quik Drive® PROPP150G2||1500|
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Length (in.)||Screw Size||Drive Type||Head Type||Thread Type||TPI||Point Type||Coating/Material||Packaging Quantity||Compatible Quik Drive® Tools||UPC|
|SSPC1BS1012||1||#10||#2 Square||Pancake Head||Fine Threads||12||Type-17 Point||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1500||PROPP150||746056056607|
|PCQ112BS1012||1 1/2||#10||#2 Square, Undersized||Pancake Head||Fine Threads||12||Type-17 Point||Quik Guard® Coating||1500||PROPP150||746056000006|
|PCQ1BS1012||1||#10||#2 Square, Undersized||Pancake Head||Fine Threads||12||Type-17 Point||Quik Guard® Coating||1500||PROPP150||746056464600|
|PCQ1BS1211||1||#12||#2 Square, Undersized||Pancake Head||Fine Threads||11||Type-17 Point||Clear-Zinc Coating||1500||PROPP150||746056777700|
|PC1BS1012||1||#10||#2 Square||Pancake Head||Fine Threads||12||Type-17 Point||Clear-Zinc Coating||1500||PROPP150||746056001201|
|PC1BS1211||1||#12||#2 Square||Pancake Head||Fine Threads||11||Type-17 Point||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1500||PROPP150||746056112303|
|These coated fasteners possess a level of corrosion resistance that makes them suitable for use in some exterior and corrosive environments and with some preservative-treated woods. For applications in higher-exposure applications, consider type-300 series stainless-steel fasteners for superior corrosion resistance. See additional important information before selecting a fastener for a specific application.|
Cold-Formed Steel (CFS) Member Connection Loads
- Screws and screw connections have been tested per AISI Standard Test Method S904 and S905.
- The tabulated ASD loads for cold-formed steel (CFS) members are based on the lower of the screw strength or the strength of the screw in the connected members per AISI S100.
- The safety factor is based on AISI S100 for tested connections.
- The nominal load values listed are achieved under laboratory conditions and should not be used for design loads.
- Values are based on CFS members with a minimum yield strength of Fy = 33 ksi and tensile strength of Fu = 45 ksi for 43 mil (18 ga.) to 27 mil (22 ga.), minimum yield strength of Fy = 50 ksi and tensile strength of Fu = 65 ksi for 22 mil (24 ga.), and a minimum yield strength of Fy = 50 ksi and Fu = 65 ksi for 54 mil (16 ga.) and thicker.
- For design purposes, steel sheet thicknesses are 0.0227" for 22 mil, 0.283" for 27 mil, 0.0346" for 33 mil, 0.0451" for 43 mil, 0.0566" for 54 mil, 0.0713" for 68 mil, and 0.1017" for 97 mil. The actual sheet thickness shall not be less than 95% of these design thicknesses as specified in AISI S100.
- Screw diameters per AISI S200 General Provision Commentary Table D1.1.
- Minimum required screw length is the lesser of 3/4" or the minimum length required for the screw to extend through the steel connection a minimum of three exposed threads per AISI S200 General Provisions Standard Section D1.3.
- Larger of screw head or washer diameter, dw, for #10 and #12 screws is 0.375".
- The allowable load (ASD) values shown are not permitted to be increased for short-duration loads such as wind or earthquake loads.
- The lower of the Pull-Over and Pull-Out allowable load should be used for tension design.
- The tabulated shear values are based on the thinner steel member in connection. Steel thickness for both members must be in the range of 12–22 gauge.
Wood Member Connection Withdrawal Loads
- Values based on the lower screw strength or strength of the screw in the connected members.
- The tabulated allowable loads for wood members are based on factor of safety of 5 as specified in AC233, and CD=1.0. Values may be multiplied by CD=1.6 for wind or earthquake.
- The average ultimate loads are achieved under laboratory conditions and should not be used for design purposes.
- Screw diameters per AISI S200 General Provisons Commentary Table D1-1.
- See General Load Tables for information on screw strength.
Code Reports & Compliance