CF Concrete Form Bracket
On This Page
The CF is designed to reinforce the connection between a vertical wall and a horizontal surface. This economical bracket provides structural support and functionality to a variety of projects including shelving, counters and window ledges. The CF can also be used for tilt-up perimeter concrete forming and features nail hole placement that ensures substantial reuse.
- Galvanized for corrosion resistance
- Approved for installation with Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws
- Versatile use as supportive angle in concrete forming or for shelving
- 16 gauge
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- CF-R (Retail Pack) — Recommended spacing is 36" on center for 2x’s and 18" on center for 1x’s. Use the 5" leg for 6" lumber and the 6" leg for 8" lumber. Holes are sized for 1/4" Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws, 0.148"-diameter nails or #9 Strong-Drive SD Connector screws.li>
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||H (in.)||B (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|CF-R||16||6||4 15/16||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
- Fasteners: SDS screws are Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws. For additional information, see Fastener Types and Sizes Specified for Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors.
Code Reports & Compliance