ABL Anchor Bolt Locator
On This Page
The ABL enables the accurate and secure placement of anchor bolts on concrete-deck forms prior to concrete placement. The structural heavy-hex nut is attached to a preformed steel "chair," which eliminates the need for an additional nut on the bottom of the anchor bolt. Electro-galvanized versions available for HDG anchor bolts. Order ABL-OST when using HDG anchor bolts.
- Designed for optimum concrete flow.
- Installed with nails or screws.
- Meets code requirement for 1" standoff.
- Also available with 1 1/2" standoff. Order ABLXX-1.5.
- PAB anchors are not designed for use with the ABL. Contact Simpson Strong-Tie for pre-assembled anchor solutions to be used with ABL.
- Nut — heavy hex; chair — steel
- Nut — none or electro-galvanized; chair — G90
- US Patents 8,621,816; 8,381,482
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- Cold-Formed Steel Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
Product Information Tables
Code Reports & Compliance