LBPS Light Bearing Plate with Slotted Hole
On This Page
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Concrete Connectors. You can also view product information related to the category: Bearing Plates
The LBPS is designed to provide a greater bearing surface than standard-cut washers and help distribute the load at critical connections. This light bearing plate features a slotted hole that allows for adjustability to account for bolts that are not in the middle of the sill plate.
- Eliminates the need for standard-cut washers when used with Titen HD® heavy-duty screw anchors
- Slotted hole allows for adjustability
- Standard galvanized finish for extra corrosion resistance
- 9/64-in. steel
- Galvanized or ZMAX® coating; see Corrosion Information
- See General Notes.
- Standard-cut washer required with LBPS slotted bearing plates. Washer not required when used with Titen HD heavy-duty screw anchors.
- Tighten each anchor bolt with a nut and washer.
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- Cold-Formed Steel Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Corrosion Information
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Bolt Dia. (in.)||Thickness (in.)||W (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|LBPS 1/2||1/2||9/64||3||3||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
|LBPS 5/8||5/8||9/64||3||3||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
Code Reports & Compliance