CI-GV Structural Injection Epoxy Gel
On This Page
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Epoxy Injection. You can also view product information related to the category: Restoration Solutions
CI-GV structural injection epoxy gel is a two-component, high-modulus, high-solids, moisture-tolerant, thixotropic epoxy designed for pressure injection of concrete cracks. CI-GV is suitable for vertical and horizontal crack sealing and general concrete repair applications when substrate temperatures are between 40°F (4°C) to 90°F (32°C). Available in 3-gallon bulk kits or convenient side-by-side cartridges dispensed through a static mixing nozzle using either a manual or pneumatic dispensing tool.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/II, Grade 3, Class B and ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/IV and II/V, Grade 3, Class C.
- Chemically bonds with the concrete to provide a structural repair. CI-GV seals the crack from moisture, protecting rebar in the concrete from corrosion.
- Gel-viscosity moisture-tolerant; can be used on dry and damp surfaces.
- Formulated for maximum penetration under pressure.
- Decreases in viscosity under pressure for increased flowability.
- Non-shrink and resistant to oils, salts and mild chemicals.
- Can be used with metered pressure-injection equipment.
- Freeze-thaw resistant.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- As a gel-viscosity epoxy for repair of medium cracks 3/32" – 1/4" (2.4–6 mm) in width
- For structural repairs
- For vertical and horizontal crack sealing
- As a pick-proof sealant
- For underwater pressure-injection applications
- 231 in.3/US gal. (0.001 m3/L)
- Concrete gray
- Store dry between 45° and 90°F (7°–32°C)
- 2 years in unopened packaging
- 10 g/L (mixed)
32 fl. oz. (946 mL) dual cartridge (CIGV32), 5 per carton;
3 US gallon (11.4 L) bulk kit (CIGV3KT) contains:
- (2) 1 US gallon (3.8 L) cans of Component “A” (CIGV1A)
- 1 US gallon (3.8 L) can of Component “B” (CIGV1B)
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product One-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Description||Product Includes||Packaging Type||Packaging Qty.||Carton Qty.|
|CIGV32||CI-GV gel viscocity cartridge system, 32 oz. (946 mL)||Includes EMNO22 mixing nozzle||Cartridge||1||5|
|CIGV3KT||CI-GV gel viscocity 3-gallon (11.4 L) bulk kit||Includes (2) 1 US gallon (3.8 L) cans of Component “A” (CIGV1A) and 1 US gallon (3.8 L) can of Component “B” (CIGV1B)||Kit||1||-|
Code Reports & Compliance