Outdoor Accents® Connector Screw
Outdoor Accents® Essentials
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Outdoor Accents® Essentials. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Outdoor Accents® Avant Collection™, Outdoor Accents® Mission Collection®, Exterior Wood Screws
The Outdoor Accents connector screw reduces installation time by driving easily without predrilling. Designed for installation with the Outdoor Accents connectors, such as the APA21 90° angle, APLH light joist hangers and APGT gazebo ties, the screw’s black finish accents any outdoor living project. The sharp point of the screw enables fast starts.
- Use with Outdoor Accents decorative hardware (sold separately) for an appealing look
- 1/4" hex head engages with driver bit for easier installation (1/4" hex drive bit included)
- Optimized heat treating for ductility and strength
- The single-fastener steel-side-plate allowable load of the SD10 exceeds the shear load of a 0.162" x 3 1/2" nail
- Black double-barrier coating provides premium look while providing a medium level of corrosion protection for many outdoor applications
- Carbon steel
- Double-barrier black proprietary coating
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Coating/Material||Screw Size||Length (in.)||Head Diameter (in.)||Drive Type||Head Type||Thread Length (in.)||Point Type||Color||Packaging Qty.||Carton Qty.|
|SD10112DBBR50||Double-Barrier Coating||#10||1 1/2||0.370||1/4 in. Hex||Hex Head||1 1/8||Sharp Point||Black||50||5|
Product Information Tables
|Size||Length (in.)||Retail Pack Quantity||Master Carton Quantity||Model No.|
Outdoor Accents Connector Screw
- Allowable loads are shown at a wood load duration factor of CD = 1.0. Loads may be increased for load duration per the building code up to a CD = 1.6. Tabulated values must be multiplied by all applicable NDS adjustment factors.
- Withdrawal loads and steel-side-plate shear loads are based on testing per ICC-ES AC233.
- Withdrawal loads are based on penetration of the screw's entire thread length into the main member.
- See the Strong-Drive® SD CONNECTOR screw for wood-to-wood shear values and wood side-plate details.
- Fasteners sold separately.
Code Reports & Compliance