Outdoor Accents® Hex-Head Washer
Outdoor Accents® Essentials
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Outdoor Accents® Essentials. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Outdoor Accents® Avant Collection™, Outdoor Accents® Mission Collection®, Specialty Fasteners
The patented Outdoor Accents hex-head washer and structural wood screw combination provides the decorative appearance of a bolted connection. Its design provides an easier and significantly faster installation time compared to through-bolting. The hex-head washer is code listed (IAPMO UES ER-192) and is designed to be used exclusively with the Outdoor Accents structural wood screw to fasten Outdoor Accents connectors, including post bases, T and L straps, angles, gable plates and heavy joist hangers.
- Combined with the Outdoor Accents structural wood screw (SDWSDBB), it provides a structural load-rated solution
- Easy to install
- Code listed in IAPMO-UES ER-192
- Black Quik Guard® coating for exterior use
- US Patents 10,253,801; D733,546
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Product Information Table
Outdoor Accents® Structural Wood Screw with Hex-Head Washer
- Allowable loads are for connections between two members with full screw thread penetration into the main member.
- Allowable loads are shown at a wood load duration factor of CD = 1.0. Loads may be increased for load duration per the building code up to a CD = 1.6. Tabulated values must be multiplied by all applicable NDS adjustment factors.
- Minimum spacing, edge, and end distance requirements are per IAPMO-UES ER-192.
- Loads are based on installation into the side grain of the wood with the screw axis perpendicular to the face of the member.
Code Reports & Compliance