E-Z Base™ E-Z Post Base
The E-Z Base is part of a Simpson Strong-Tie® line of products designed to help make reinforcing fence posts simple and economical. The E-Z product line offers solutions for a variety of fence post projects. This retrofit post base allows easy installation of 4x4 wood posts on existing concrete.
- Allows easy installation of 4x4 wood posts on existing concrete
- Black powder-coated steel construction for reliable strength and decorative finish
- Approved for installation with the Strong-Drive® SDS Connector screw
- Black powder coat
- See flier Make Fence Post Repair E-Z (F-C-EZFPP).
- Attach post to E-Z Base with (8) 1/4" Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws or 1/4" HDG lag screws. Install on concrete with 1/2"-diameter anchors.
- Post bases do not provide adequate resistance to prevent rotation about the base and therefore are not recommended for non-top-supported installations such as fences or unbraced carports.
The E-Z Base and E-Z Spike products should not be used for solid fences in excess of 4' in height or that are unprotected from wind forces. These products are not rated for uplift loads, and should not be used with posts for overhead structures or any other structure that requires resistance to wind uplift loads. Notwithstanding the terms of the Limited Warranty, Simpson Strong-Tie does not guarantee, represent or warrant that this product will prevent or reduce damage caused by corrosion, or any seismic, wind, atmospheric, or other load-producing event.
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|FPBB44||12||Powder Coating, Black||1|
Code Reports & Compliance