E-Z Base™/ E-Z Mender™/E-Z Spike™
Replacing an entire fence can be an expensive and difficult task. Simpson Strong-Tie® offers a line of products designed to help make reinforcing fence posts easy and economical. The E-Z Base™, E-Z Mender™ and E-Z Spike™ offer simple solutions for all types of fence post projects.
E-Z Spike (Model No. FPBS44)
- Allows easy installation of 4x4 wood posts without digging holes or pouring concrete
- Can be used for a variety of applications where quick-to-install posts are needed
E-Z Mender (Model No. FPBM44E)
- Allows easy repair of rotted or damaged 4x4 wood posts installed in concrete or dirt
- Reinforces weakened wood posts without having to replace the post or the concrete
- Sold individually; use in pairs
- FPBM44E is approved for installation with the Strong-Drive® SD Connector screw
E-Z Base (Model No. FPBB44)
- Allows easy installation of 4x4 wood posts on existing concrete
- See flier Make Fence Post Repair E-Z (F-C-EZFPP)
- Attach post to E-Z Spike or E-Z Base with (8) 1/4" Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws or 1/4" HDG lag screws and attach post to E-Z Mender using (6) HDG nails or screws per part
- Notwithstanding the terms of the Limited Warranty, Simpson Strong-Tie does not guarantee, represent or warrant that this product will perform under, or prevent or reduce damage caused by corrosion, any seismic, wind, atmospheric, or other load-producing event.
|Part ||IAPMO UES ER ||ICC-ES ESR ||City of Los Angeles ||State of Florida|
FPBB44||No load capacity: Products not tested or submitted because they are not load rated and code approval not required.
FPBM44E||No load capacity: Products not tested or submitted because they are not load rated and code approval not required.
FPBS44||No load capacity: Products not tested or submitted because they are not load rated and code approval not required.