E-Z Base™/ E-Z Mender™/E-Z Spike™
Replacing an entire fence can be an expensive and difficult task. Simpson Strong-Tie® offers a line of products designed to help make reinforcing fence posts easy and economical. The E-Z Base, E-Z Mender and E-Z Spike offer simple solutions for all types of fence post projects.
E-Z Spike (Model No. FPBS44)
- Allows easy installation of 4x4 wood posts without digging holes or pouring concrete.
- Can be used for a variety of applications where quick-to-install posts are needed.
E-Z Mender ( Model No. FPBM44E)
- Allows easy repair of rotted or damaged 4x4 wood posts installed in concrete or dirt.
- Reinforces weakened wood posts without having to replace the post or the concrete.
- Sold individually. Use in pairs.
- FPBM44E is approved for installation with the Strong-Drive® SD Connector screw.
E-Z Base (Model No. FPBB44)
- Allows easy installation of 4x4 wood posts on existing concrete.
- See flier Make Fence Post Repair E-Z (F-C-EZFPP).
- Attach post to E-Z Spike or E-Z Base with 8-1/4" SDS screws or 1/4" HDG lag screws and attach post to E-Z Mender using 6 HDG nails or screws per part.
Notwithstanding the terms of the Limited Warranty, Simpson Strong-Tie does not guarantee, represent or warrant that this product will perform under, or prevent or reduce damage caused by corrosion, any seismic, wind, atmospheric, or other load-producing event.
Conectores Metálicos Estructurales 2013-2015C-2013SPInformación completa de productos, de la aplicación, de las tablas de cargas y de la instalación, para conectores Simpson Strong-Tie® de madera a madera, madera a concreto y concreto a mampostería.Catalog
DIY Done Right - Make Your Home Projects EasierS-HOMEPRJCTS14A 32-page color brochure showing examples of DIY project ideas using Simpson Strong-Tie® products, including decks, patio covers, fences, and garage organization.Flier
E-Z Fence Post ProductsDIY-C-EZFPP16A brochure discussing fence building and repair solutions.Flier
DIY Done Right - Facilitamos los proyectos para su casaS-HOMPRJCTS14SPFlier
Show 2 MoreShow Less
|Part||IAPMO UES ER||ICC-ES ESR||City of Los Angeles||State of Florida|
|FPBB44||No load capacity: Products not tested or submitted because they are not load rated and code approval not required.|
|FPBM44E||No load capacity: Products not tested or submitted because they are not load rated and code approval not required.|
|FPBS44||No load capacity: Products not tested or submitted because they are not load rated and code approval not required.|