FB/FBR/FBFZ Fence Rail Brackets
FB and FBR fence brackets make the connection between fence rails and posts simple and strong. Eliminates the need for toe nailing or screwing. Clean, versatile connections make planning and building fences, deck/porch railings and louvers easier and faster.
The new patent-pending FBFZ flat rail bracket offers a more concealed install look. In addition to fence-rail connections, the FBFZ can also be used for handrail attachments for porch and deck railings that are 30" or closer to ground level. Check with local building official for all rail attachment requirements.
- See table
- FB/FBR — galvanized; FB24SS — stainless steel. Some products available in ZMAX® coating. See Corrosion Information.
- Holes are sized for 8d x 1 1/2", 8d commons or Simpson Strong-Tie® #9 x 1 1/2" Strong-Drive SD Connector screws into the supporting member
- FB24R is sized for 10d x 1 1/2" or Simpson Strong-Tie #9 x 1 1/2" Strong-Drive SD Connector screws
- FB26 is sized for Simpson Strong-Tie #9 x 1 1/2" Strong-Drive SD Connector screws
Fence Bracket Keeps a Low ProfileF-C-FBFZ17A two-page color flier highlighting the new FBFZ flat fence bracket and the complete fence bracket line.Flier
DIY Done Right - Make Your Home Projects EasierS-HOMEPRJCTS14A 32-page color brochure showing examples of DIY project ideas using Simpson Strong-Tie® products, including decks, patio covers, fences, and garage organization.Flier
E-Z Fence Post ProductsDIY-C-EZFPP16A brochure discussing fence building and repair solutions.Flier
DIY Done Right - Facilitamos los proyectos para su casaS-HOMPRJCTS14SPFlier
Show 2 MoreShow Less
Product Information Tables
These models are approved for installation with the Strong-Drive® SD Connector screw.
- FB26 has an allowable load for F1 of 365 lbs.
- FBR24: R = rail (not rough).
- NAILS: 10dx1 1/2 = 0.148" dia. x 1 1/2" long,
8d = 0.131" dia. x 2 1/2" long,
8dx1 1/2 = 0.131" dia. x 1 1/2" long.
See other nail sizes and information.
|Part||IAPMO UES ER||ICC-ES ESR||City of Los Angeles||State of Florida|
|FB||See specific model numbers for code listings.|
|FB24R||No load capacity: Products not tested or submitted because they are not load rated and code approval not required.|
|FB24Z||No load capacity: Products not tested or submitted because they are not load rated and code approval not required.|
|FB26||No load capacity: Products not tested or submitted because they are not load rated and code approval not required.|
|FBR||See specific model numbers for code listings.|