FBFZ Fence Rail Bracket
On This Page
The FBFZ is designed to provide a sturdy, concealed connection between rails and posts. The design of this flat fence rail bracket provides strong, simple connections without the need for toe nails or screws. The flat-plate design of the FBFZ both eases installation and provides a clean appearance.
- Clean, versatile connections make planning and building fences, deck/porch railings and louvers fast and easy
- Can be used for handrail attachments for porch and deck railings that are 30" or closer to ground level
- Bendable tabs on each end of the bracket allow for slight adjustments when wood rails are cut too short and provide a secure connection when wood expands and contracts
- Flexible hole design can accommodate multiple fastener types, including nails and Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws
- 18 ga.
- ZMAX® coating; see Corrosion Information
- Install the FBFZ using 0.131" x 1 1/2" nails or #9 x 1 1/2" Strong-Drive SD Connector screws.
- Position the bracket on the end of the 2x4 rail. Install fasteners into all (3) holes. Slide the rail into place against the post or other wood supporting member. Install (1) fastener through both the top and bottom holes into the supporting member.
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||W (in.)||H (in.)||B (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|FBFZ||18||1 9/16||4 3/4||7/32||ZMAX®||1|
Code Reports & Compliance