FBR Fence Bracket, Rail
On This Page
The FBR is designed to make connections between fence rails and posts. The design of this fence bracket provides strong, simple connections without the need for toe nails or screws. The versatility of the FBR makes planning and building fences, deck/porch railings and louvers fast and easy.
- Preinstallation of brackets allows rails to slide into place easily
- Eliminates need for toe nails and screws
- 18 ga.
- ZMAX® coating; see Corrosion Information
- Install the FBR24Z using 0.148" x 1 1/2" nails or #9 x 1 1/2" Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws
- FBR24Z installs with (3) fasteners into the rail and (2) fasteners into the supporting member
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||W (in.)||H (in.)||B (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|FBR24Z||18||1 9/16||2 7/16||1 1/2||ZMAX®||1|
Code Reports & Compliance