UFP Universal Foundation Plate
This product has been discontinued. Please see the URFP as a replacement.
The UFP provides a retrofit method to anchor the mudsill to the side of the foundation in applications where minimum vertical clearance exists. The UFP is also designed to perform when the mudsill is offset from the foundation up to 2 1/2" or extended beyond the foundation up to 1/2".
The UFP may be used in place of the FA, HFA and FAP connectors.
- Galvanized. May be ordered HDG; contact Simpson Strong-Tie®. See Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners. See General Notes.
- Loads are based on test results using Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® 1/4"x3" SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws, which are supplied with the UFP10.
- Alternate lag screws will not achieve published loads.
These products are available with additional corrosion protection. Additional products on this page may also be available with this option, check with Simpson Strong-Tie for details.
- Allowable loads have been increased 60% for wind or earthquake loading, with no further increase allowed. Reduce where other load durations apply.
- Each anchor bolt requires a standard cut washer, see technical bulletin T-ANCHORSPEC for more information.
- Designer must specify anchor bolt type, length and embedment.
|Part ||IAPMO UES ER ||ICC-ES ESR ||City of Los Angeles ||State of Florida|
UFP||See specific model numbers for code listings.
ESR-2523 is an Index of many of Simpson Strong-Tie Stamped and Welded Cold-formed Steel Products for Wood or Cold-formed Steel Construction
UFP Straight FoundationDWG
UFP Trapezoid FoundationDWG