UFP Universal Foundation Plate
This product has been discontinued. Please see the URFP as a replacement.
The UFP provides a retrofit method to anchor the mudsill to the side of the foundation in applications where minimum vertical clearance exists. The UFP is also designed to perform when the mudsill is offset from the foundation up to 2 1/2" or extended beyond the foundation up to 1/2".
The UFP may be used in place of the FA, HFA and FAP connectors.
- 14 gauge
- Galvanized. May be ordered HDG; contact Simpson Strong-Tie®. See Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners. See General Notes.
- Loads are based on test results using Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® 1/4"x3" SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws, which are supplied with the UFP10.
- Alternate lag screws will not achieve published loads.
Seismic Retrofit GuideF-SEISRETRGD12RA guide for homeowners to aid in the inspection and potential retrofit of their homes using Simpson Strong-Tie products to improve the chances of surviving a seismic event.Flier
Soft-Story Retrofit GuideF-L-SSRG16A design guide on soft-story retrofits, including soft-story design codes and requirements, retrofit solutions and design tools.Flier
Soft-Story Retrofit Solutions for Los AngelesF-L-22LASSR16A flier offering a variety of Simpson Strong-Tie state-of-the-art structural solutions specifically designed for soft-story retrofits for the recent Los Angeles soft-story retrofit mandate.Flier
Installer's Pocket GuideS-C-INSTALL16S-C-INSTALL16 is a guide featuring updated products, new color illustrations and easier navigation. Some popular structural fastening and anchoring products have also been added.Installation Guide
Show 2 MoreShow Less
- Allowable loads have been increased 60% for wind or earthquake loading, with no further increase allowed. Reduce where other load durations apply.
- Each anchor bolt requires a standard cut washer, see technical bulletin T-ANCHORSPEC for more information.
- Designer must specify anchor bolt type, length and embedment.
|Part||IAPMO UES ER||ICC-ES ESR||City of Los Angeles||State of Florida|
|UFP||See specific model numbers for code listings.|
ESR-2523 is an Index of many of Simpson Strong-Tie Stamped and Welded Cold-formed Steel Products for Wood or Cold-formed Steel Construction