PT-22A General-Purpose Tool
The PT-22A is a powder-actuated tool that uses 0.22 caliber “A” crimp loads, has single-shot firing action and is engineered for continuous use, high reliability and low maintenance.
- Single shot firing.
- Engineered for continuous use, high reliability and low maintenance.
||.22 Caliber, Single-Shot, Trigger-Activated Tool
- Fastener Length: 1/2" – 3" (3" and 4" washered)
- Fastener Type: 0.300" or 8-mm headed fasteners or 1/4"-20 threaded studs
- Firing Action: Single shot
- Load Caliber: 0.22 single “A” crimp loads, brown through yellow (levels 2–4). Note: Not for use with 0.22-caliber straight wall loads.
- Length: 13 7/8"
- Weight: 4.4 Ib.
- Furring strips
- Framing pins
- Electrical boxes
- Ceiling clips
Tool is sold in a rugged tool box complete with:
- Operator’s manual
- Spall guard
- Tools for disassembly*
- Safety glasses / ear plugs*
- Cleaning brushes*
- Operator’s exam and caution sign*
*These items not supplied with the PT-22A-RB retail package.
||Piston with Ring
||Piston Reset Pin
||Piston Reset Spring
||Piston Reset Cap