PT-22A General-Purpose Tool
On This Page
The PT-22A is a powder-actuated direct fastening tool. This highly reliable, trigger-activated tool is designed for maintenance and residential contractors. It features a single-shot firing action and is engineered for continuous use with low maintenance.
- 0.22 caliber “A” crimp load caliber
- Maximum pin length of 3"
- Three levels of power: brown through yellow loads (levels 2–4)
|Model No.||Option||Packaging Qty.||Carton Qty.|
|PT-22A-RB||.22 caliber, single-shot, trigger-activated tool||1||2|
- Fastener length: 3” maximum
- Fastener type: 0.300" or 8-mm headed fasteners or 1/4"–20 threaded studs
- Firing action: Single shot
- Load caliber: 0.22 single “A” crimp loads, brown through yellow (levels 2–4). Note: Not for use with 0.22-caliber straight wall loads.
- Length: 13 7/8"
- Weight: 4.4 Ib.
- Furring strips
- Framing pins
- Electrical boxes
- Ceiling clips
|PT22A-03||Piston with ring|
|PT22A-11||Piston reset pin|
|PT22A-12||Piston reset spring|
|PT22A-13||Piston reset cap|
Design Information and Load Tables
- Anchoring Systems Technical and Installation Notes
- Powder-Actuated Tools Operator's Exam
- Powder-Actuated Fastening Safety Principles
- Powder-Actuated Tools Warning Signs
Code Reports & Compliance