PT-22HA General-Purpose Tool
The PT-22HA is a small, powder-actuated direct fastening tool. The design includes a large strike point and comfortable grip, making it ideal for a range of DIY projects. This easy-to-use tool is hammer-activated and engineered for low maintenance.
- 0.22 caliber “A” crimp load caliber
- Maximum pin length of 3"
- Three levels of power: brown through yellow loads (levels 2–4)
||0.22 caliber, single-shot, hammer-activated tool
- Fastener length: 3” maximum
- Fastener type: 0.300" or 8 mm-headed fasteners or 1/4"–20 threaded studs
- Firing action: Single shot, hammer activated
- Load caliber: 0.22 single “A” crimp loads, brown through yellow (levels 2–4). Note: Not for use with 0.22-caliber straight wall loads.
- Length: 14 1/4"
- Weight: 2 lb., 12 oz.
Design Information and Load Tables
Code Reports & Compliance