PT-22HA General-Purpose Tool
The PT-22HA is a hammer-activated tool engineered for low maintenance and economy. The tool offers three levels of power: Brown through yellow loads (levels 2–4).
- Hammer activated
- Engineered for low maintenance and economy.
- Four levels of power: Gray thru Yellow loads (levels 1-4)
||0.22 Caliber, Single-Shot, Hammer-Activated Tool
- Fastener Length: 1/2"–3" (4" washered)
- Fastener Type: 0.300" or 8 mm-headed fasteners or 1/4"-20 threaded studs
- Firing Action: Single shot, hammer activated
- Load Caliber: 0.22 single “A” crimp loads, brown through yellow (levels 2–4). Note: Not for use with 0.22-caliber straight wall loads.
- Length: 14 1/4"
- Weight: 2 lb., 12 oz.