The RP6 is designed to be installed on the outside of masonry buildings to help tie the walls to the roof or floor structure. This retrofit plate meets IEBC prescriptive requirements for both unreinforced masonry and multi-wythe solid brick walls.
- 6″ x 5 3/4" design meets code-required 30 square inches of area
- Aesthetical octagon design
- Can accommodate multiple rod diameters based on designer’s load demands
- Simpson Strong-Tie gray paint. May be ordered HDG; contact Simpson Strong-Tie. See Corrosion Information.
- Use a 3/4"-diameter rod. A 5/8"-diameter rod requires an additional standard-cut washer under the nut.