The S/DTT is suitable for lighter-duty hold-down (holdown) applications on single or back-to-back studs, and installs easily with #14 self-drilling screws. These light tension ties are ideal for retrofit or new construction projects. They provide high-strength, post-pour, concrete-to-steel connections.
- Can be installed with cast-in-place or post-installed anchor bolts
- Short profile height
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Use the specified number of type of screws to attach the strap portion to the steel stud. Bolt the base to the wall or foundation with a suitable anchor; see table for the required bolt diameter.
- S/DTT2Z requires a standard cut washer (included) be installed between the nut and the seat.
- Special sizes can be made to order; contact Simpson Strong-Tie