LS Skewable L Angle
On This Page
Joist Framing Connectors
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Joist Framing Connectors. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Reinforcing and Skewable Angles, Roof Truss and Rafter Connectors, Ties, and Straps for Cold-Formed Steel Construction, Rigid Connectors for Cold-Formed Steel Construction
The LS connector is a cost-effective method for connecting roof rafters to hip rafters. The durable design and fastening options of these load-rated skewable angles make them an ideal option compared to field-fabricated clip angles. The LS has well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities.
- The connectors are general utility-reinforcing angles with multiple uses
- Field-adjustable angles from 0° to 135° allow for attaching members intersecting at angles
- Perfect angle series for many household repairs and DIY projects
- 43 mil (18 ga.)
- Galvanized or ZMAX®; some models available in stainless steel. See Corrosion Information
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Field skewable; bend one time only
- CFS framing must be constrained against rotation when using a single LS per connection
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- Cold-Formed Steel Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes for Wood Construction Connectors
- General Notes for Cold-Formed Steel Construction
- Corrosion Information
- Loads are for one part only.
- See Fastening Systems for more information on Simpson Strong-Tie fasteners.
Code Reports & Compliance