HTP Tie Plate
On This Page
Lateral Connectors, Ties and Straps
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Lateral Connectors, Ties and Straps. You can also view product information related to the category: Straight Straps
The HTP is designed to resist tension when installed on the side of 2x4 or larger members. This heavy tie plate is ideal for a variety of applications including connecting two members end-to-end or attaching multiple members together. The HTP can be installed with either nails or Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws.
- Engineered to resist wind and seismic forces
- Precut for ease of installation
- Galvanized. Some products are available in stainless steel, ZMAX® coating or black powder coat (add PC to SKU); contact Simpson Strong-Tie. See Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Special sizes can be made to order; contact Simpson Strong-Tie
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||W (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
Code Reports & Compliance