LSTI Light Strap Tie for I-Joist
On This Page
Lateral Connectors, Ties and Straps
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Lateral Connectors, Ties and Straps. You can also view product information related to the category: Straight Straps
The LSTI is designed to resist tension loads in various applications. This light strap tie utilizes a staggered fastener hole pattern to optimize strength. The LSTI is a load-rated, precut strap designed for quick installation and optimal performance.
- Designed to resist wind and seismic forces
- Suitable for diaphragm decking and chord open-web trusses
- 18 ga. (43 mil)
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Special sizes can be made to order; contact Simpson Strong-Tie
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- Cold-Formed Steel Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes for Wood Construction Connectors
- General Notes for Cold-Formed Steel
- Corrosion Information
- Contact Simpson Strong-Tie
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Thickness (mil)||Ga.||W (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|LSTI49||43||18||3 3/4||49||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
|LSTI73||43||18||3 3/4||73||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
- Use half of the fasteners in each member being connected to achieve the listed loads.
- Loads are based on lesser of steel capacity or fastener calculation.
- Not all fastener holes need to be filled, as additional fastener holes are provided. Install fasteners symmetrically.
- See Fastening Systems for more information on Simpson Strong-Tie fasteners.
Code Reports & Compliance