PS Piling Strap
On This Page
Lateral Connectors, Ties and Straps
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Lateral Connectors, Ties and Straps. You can also view product information related to the category: Straight Straps
The PS is designed to support heavy, concentrated loads by creating a strong connection between wood girders and piles. The PS is a load-rated, precut strap designed for quick installation and optimal performance. This pile strap brings greatest strength to the connection when the steel members are cut.
- Installs with machine bolts
- Hot-dip galvanized (HDG) for corrosion resistance
- Designed to resist wind and seismic forces
- 7 ga.
- HDG. Also available in black powder coat (add PC to SKU); contact Simpson Strong-Tie.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- Cold-Formed Steel Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes for Wood Construction Connectors
- General Notes for Cold-Formed Steel
- Corrosion Information
- Contact Simpson Strong-Tie
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Thickness (mil)||Ga.||W (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|PS720||171||7||6 3/4||20||Hot-Dip Galvanized||1|
- PS strap design loads must be determined by the designer for each illustration. Hole diameter in the part may be oversized to accommodate the HDG. Designer must determine if the oversize creates an unacceptable installation.
Code Reports & Compliance