SA Strap Connector
On This Page
Seismic tie for horizontal ties across intervening members.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- May not be suitable for floor diaphragms which protrude above beams
- SA36 can be field-bent for other intermediate beam widths
Wood Construction Connectors 2021-2023
A catalog including new product information as well as any applicable specification and installation instructions for wood-to-wood and wood-to-concrete structural connectors.
- Allowable loads have been increased 60% for wind or earthquake loading with no further increase allowed; reduce where other loads govern.
- Allowable loads assume a restrained member of
3 1/2"min. thickness with bolts in single shear.
- Bolt and nail values may not be combined.
- NAILS: 16d = 0.162" dia x 3 1/2" long. See other nail sizes and information.
Code Reports & Compliance