Titen® Stainless-Steel Concrete and Masonry Screw
Stainless-steel Titen screws are ideal for attaching various types of components to concrete and masonry, such as fastening electrical boxes or light fixtures. They offer the versatility of our standard Titen screws with enhanced corrosion protection. Available in hex and Phillips flat head.
- Suitable for concrete, brick, grout-filled CMU and hollow-block applications
- Suitable for some preservative-treated wood applications
- Titen drill bits included in each box
- Available in lengths from 1 1/4"–4"
- Zinc plated with a protective overcoat
- Drill a hole in the base material using the appropriate diameter carbide drill bit as specified in the table. Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth plus 1/2" to allow the thread tapping dust to settle and blow it clean using compressed air. Overhead installations need not be blown clean. Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and dust from drilling and tapping.
- Position fixture, insert screw and tighten using drill and Titen screw installation tool fitted with a hex socket or Phillips bit.
Preservative-treated wood applications: suitable for use in non-ammonia formulations of CCA, ACQ-C, ACQ-D, CA-B, SBX/DOT and zinc borate. Acceptable for use in exterior environments. Use caution not to damage coating during installation. The 410 stainless-steel Titen with top coat provides “medium” corrosion protection. Recommendations are based on testing and experience at time of publication and may change. Simpson Strong-Tie cannot provide estimates on service life of screws.
- Industry studies show that hardened fasteners can experience performance problems in wet or corrosive environments. Steps must be taken to prevent inadvertent sustained loads above the listed allowable loads. Overtightening and bending moments can initiate cracks detrimental to the hardened screw’s performance. Use the Simpson Strong-Tie Titen installation tool kit as it has a bit that is designed to reduce the potential for overtightening the screw.
- Oversized holes in the base material will reduce or eliminate the mechanical interlock of the threads with the base material and will reduce the anchor’s load capacity.
Design Information and Load Tables
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Coating/Material||Size (in.)||Drill Bit Dia. (in.)||Product Includes||Box Qty.||Carton Qty.|
|TTN25114HSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 1 1/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||1600|
|TTN25134HSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 1 3/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||500|
|TTN25214HSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 2 1/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||500|
|TTN25234HSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 2 3/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||500|
|TTN25314HSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 3 1/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||400|
|TTN25334HSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 3 3/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||400|
|TTN25400HSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||400|
|TTN25114PFSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 1 1/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||1600|
|TTN25134PFSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 1 3/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||500|
|TTN25214PFSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 2 1/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||500|
|TTN25234PFSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 2 3/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||500|
|TTN25314PFSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 3 1/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||400|
|TTN25334PFSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 3 3/4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||400|
|TTN25400PFSS||Type 410 Stainless Steel||1/4 x 4||3/16||One drill bit is included in each box||100||400|
Product Information Tables
|Size (in.)||Head Style||Model No.||Drill Bit Dia. (in.)||Quantity|
|1/4 x 1 1/4||Hex-Head||TTN25114HSS||3/16||100||1600|
|1/4 x 1 3/4||TTN25134HSS||100||500|
|1/4 x 2 1/4||TTN25214HSS||100||500|
|1/4 x 2 3/4||TTN25234HSS||100||500|
|1/4 x 3 1/4||TTN25314HSS||100||400|
|1/4 x 3 3/4||TTN25334HSS||100||400|
|1/4 x 4||TTN25400HSS||100||400|
|1/4 x 1 1/4||Phillips Flat-Head||TTN25114PFSS||3/16||100||1600|
|1/4 x 1 3/4||TTN25134PFSS||100||500|
|1/4 x 2 1/4||TTN25214PFSS||100||500|
|1/4 x 2 3/4||TTN25234PFSS||100||500|
|1/4 x 3 1/4||TTN25314PFSS||100||400|
|1/4 x 3 3/4||TTN25334PFSS||100||400|
|1/4 x 4||TTN25400PFSS||100||400|
|One drill bit is included in each box.|
|Length ID Marking on Head||—||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||I||J|
|Length of Anchor (in.)||From||1||1 1/2||2||2 1/2||3||3 1/2||4||4 1/2||5||5 1/2||6|
|Up To But Not Including||1 1/2||2||2 1/2||3||3 1/2||4||4 1/2||5||5 1/2||6||6 1/2|
|For SI: 1 inch = 25.4 mm.|
Code Reports & Compliance