Tie-Wire Wedge Anchor
On This Page
The Simpson Strong-Tie tie-wire anchor is a wedge-style expansion anchor for use in normal-weight concrete or in concrete over steel deck. With a tri-segmented, dual-embossed clip, the tie-wire anchor is ideal for the installation of acoustic ceiling grid and is easily set with the claw of a hammer.
- 1/4" eyelet for easy threading of wire
- Sets with claw of hammer
- Tri-segmented clip — each segment adjusts independently to hole irregularities
- Dual embossments on each clip segment enable the clip to undercut into the concrete, increasing follow-up expansion
- Wedge-style expansion anchor for use in normal weight concrete or concrete over metal deck
- Carbon steel
- Zinc plated
- Drill a hole at least 1 1/2" deep using a 1/4"-diameter carbide tipped bit.
- Drive the anchor into the hole until the bottom of the head is flush with the base material.
- Set the anchor by prying/pulling the head with the claw end of the hammer.
Design Information and Load Tables
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Coating/Material||Size (in.)||Drill Bit Dia. (in.)||Hole Dia. (in.)||Box Qty.||Carton Qty.|
|TW25114||Zinc Plated / Carbon Steel||1/4 x 1 1/4||1/4||1/4||1||5|
Product Information Tables
|Size (in.)||Model No.||Drill Bit Dia. (in.)||Eyelet Hole Size (in.)||Quantity|
|1/4" x 1 1/2"||TW25112||1/4||1/4||100||500|
Code Reports & Compliance